Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot chocoholic on a stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot chocoholic on a stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocoholic on a stick recipe. You can cook hot chocoholic on a stick using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocoholic on a stick:
- Get of Chocolate bar or chocolate chips of choice or white chocolate.
- Provide of Mini marshmallows.
- Provide of Candy canes crushed.
- Take of Ice cube tray / Silicone muffin wraps / muffin pan / whatever you have for a mold.
- Get spoons of Popsicles sticks/ wooden spoons/.
- Get of Something to wrap them up if giving for a gift.
Instructions to make Hot chocoholic on a stick:
- Heat chocolate until melted, in double boiler or microwave..
- Pour chocolate into molds of choice (don’t fill all the way up leave room for the stick and marshmallows & candy they will need to be pushed down into the chocolate, and can lead to overflowing, i overfilled mine as you can see just leave some room).
- Place in refrigerator to set. You don’t want it set completely you want the top still wet/ soft to put in the stick and toppings.
- Remove from refrigerator add in sticks to each one, and toppings of choice to each one… place back into refrigerator until it sets completely..
- Remove from tray and gift wrap up. Or just a sandwich baggies will work..
- Notes- can use holidays sprinkles and anything really… so many choices. Check Pinterest or YouTube for more ideas. Can use chocolate chips or a good premium chocolate..
- Sever with a mug of warm milk, add in the stick or spoon and stir..
- I had notes on here, but had to remove them, if you have troubles making this or have questions just ask me please…. there was nothing wrong with kid friendly words as for extra notes I was doing from problems I ran into making this… smh 🤦🏼♀️ got to be joking 🙃.
Hot Chocolate With Marshmallow On A Stick. Insert a popsicle stick into the middle of each. To serve, dissolve a stick into a mug of hot milk. See recipes for Hot chocoholic on a stick too. This year I decided to make my family Christmas stocking stuffers, one of the ideas I made. https://www.nobiggie.net/hot-chocolate-on-a-stick/.
If you find this Hot chocoholic on a stick recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.