Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. You can have beer cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer cheese soup:
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Take 6 of mini bell peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 can of light beer.
- Get 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Take to taste of White pepper, cajun seasoning,.
- Prepare 1 of 5oz.canof chicken breast meat.
- Take 1 can of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chickensoup.
- Prepare 2 of cancheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 4 cups of hot water to 4 Tablespoon of chicken base.
Steps to make Beer cheese soup:
- Saute onion and pepper in stick of butter. Stir in flour til incorporated. Add can of beer. When no fizz add cream and seasonings..
- Then add all cans of soups, chicken and broccoli. Let simmer and serve. Enjoy!!.
Our beer cheese soup gets its melty, creamy-with-a-kick perfect from not one but three kinds of cheese, a good dose of smoky bacon, jalapeno for kick, and heavy cream for silkiness. Hearty veggie roux base with tangy flavors and a rich malty creaminess. Beer cheese soup has a long history in brewpubs and restaurants worldwide and it's really easy to make at home too! This soup is decadent and delicious, even better served with crispy garlic cheese. This recipe has Canadian bacon for smoky flavor and crunchy garlic croutons on top.
If you find this Beer cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.