Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash and goat cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and goat cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and goat cheese soup recipe. To make butternut squash and goat cheese soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash and goat cheese soup:
- You need 1 of Butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
- Get 1 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare few of Celery stick.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 250 gms of Goat cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of Lime juice (optional).
- Provide as required of Any other seasoning of your choice (optional).
Steps to make Butternut squash and goat cheese soup:
- Prep step: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Clean and chop all vegetables in similar sized chunks. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and cumin powder. Mix well to coat all vegetables with oil and bake until soft. (Vegetables should not change colour or caramelise).
- Once the vegetables are cooked, let them cool then blend to a fine puree. Add water or milk to bring it to your preferred consistency..
- Pour the puree into a pot and bring it to simmer. Add goat's cheese and adjust salt and pepper to your taste..
- You can add dried/fresh herbs of your choice. Sage is meant to pair best with flavour of butternut squash..
- Serve hot with a piece of crusty bread. Here I have used a piece of pretzel..
And the garnishes – the creamy notes of goat cheese and that extra crisp bacon. If you don't have a scale at home I served my butternut squash soup with a sprinkle of goat cheese on top for a little creaminess and tang and a side of crusty no knead bread. This roasted butternut squash salad is a combination of roasted butternut squash, romaine lettuce, goat cheese, walnuts and sprouts. If you happened to purchase two butternut squash (and are looking for more butternut squash recipes) I highly recommend you whip up my Roasted Butternut. We made a huge batch of this butternut squash soup and shared it with some neighbors and friends who were over throughout the weekend.
If you find this Butternut squash and goat cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.