Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot hummus recipe. You can cook beetroot hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Hummus:
- You need 2 cups of boiled chickpeas.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced beet root.
- Take 1 tablespoon of roasted white sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Extra virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Use as needed of Salt and pepper (based on taste).
Steps to make Beetroot Hummus:
- Blanch or boil beet root chunks till they are soft. Put everything in a blender and make a smooth paste..
- You can also leave it a little grainy, if you are fond of granular texture. Transfer content in a glass jar and pour a little olive oil on top..
- Store it in refrigerator. Serve with cucumber sticks, bread sticks, pita slices, chips or toast..
If you find this Beetroot Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.