Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacalao Guisado recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacalao Guisado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacalao Guisado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacalao guisado recipe. You can have bacalao guisado using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacalao Guisado:
- You need 3/4 of lb- 1lb bacalao or haddock or favorite fresh white fish.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- Get 2-4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 of of a green pepper.
- Take 1/2 of of a red pepper.
- Use 1 packet of sazon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Adobo.
- Get 1 packet of sazon.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1/4 of habanero pepper.
- You need to taste of Sofrito.
Steps to make Bacalao Guisado:
- If using bacalao or a salty white fish you need to soak fish in water overnight or for 2 hours, changing water every 15 minutes. If using a not as salty fish like haddock, just soak for 30 minutes. Start to boil water. Peel & cut potatoes, put in a bowl with water (to prevent browning) until you are ready. Boil water, and put fish & potatoes in (you can separate them if you want). Let boil for 20-25 minutes, test with fork..
- While fish is boiling, chop your vegetables and set aside. Add garlic. When fish/potatoes are done, let drain & set aside. Shred fish..
- Heat oil in pan. Add vegetables & mix around. Let cook until translucent. Add sazon, black pepper, oregano and some adobo, mix and let cook for a few minutes..
- Add tomato sauce, water & sofrito. Let boil/simmer for 3 minutes. Add fish & potatoes and more black pepper & adobo to taste..
- Mix around til everything is covered in sauce mixture. Let simmer for 5-7minutes. Taste add salt/pepper if needed. Best served with white rice..
If you find this Bacalao Guisado recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.