Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cucumber Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cucumber Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber salad recipe. To make cucumber salad you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cucumber Salad:
- Provide 100 g of Cucumber.
- Use 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Provide 10 g of ginger.
- Use 2 pieces of garlic.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- Provide of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Cucumber Salad:
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Shred the cucumber and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake the container until all cucumber ate covered by sugar evenly. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
It's a great side for just about anything you put on This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. See more ideas about Cucumber salad, Cooking recipes, Recipes. After all those delicious pies I figured I'd better make something a little healthier. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia!
If you find this Cucumber Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.