Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed herbs gujiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed herbs gujiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed herbs gujiya recipe. To make mixed herbs gujiya you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed herbs gujiya:
- You need 1 cup of methi.
- Use 1 cup of palak.
- Get 1 cup of mint.
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for deep fry.
- Take 1 tbs of chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbs of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of haldi.
Steps to make Mixed herbs gujiya:
- Take the bowl put purpose flour 1 spoon oil and water mix well like roti batter..leave 2 min.
- Keep kadai on firm put methi,palak,mint leaves add pinch salt mix it cover the lid 1 min,,.
- Open the lid put haldi and add chilli paste mix fully keep a side.
- Take roti batter cut into a small peices make big roti cut into small poori kind stuff the curry edges touch with water cover another pori press as fork…prepare all.
- Banner pour oil for deep fry put slowly ravolies on medium flame…once it gold colour take to the plate.
- All herbal Ravoli is ready to serve,,,good combination tomato sause is good.
If you find this Mixed herbs gujiya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.