Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy rawa cookies recipe. To cook healthy rawa cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Provide 100 g of Rawa (semolina).
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Get 3 of cardamom (Elaichi).
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kalonji (nigella).
- Take 1 tsp of jira (cumin).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ajwain (carrom).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee or butter.
- You need of Sliced dry fruits (optional).
- Prepare 100 g of whole fat salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Mix the sugar and water to boil. It shd jus stick to the thumb and fore finger. It shd not b very thick.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a dry bowl (except dry fruits and kalonji) and make a soft dough with the sugar syrup. Mix the hot sugar syrup little by little in the rawa mixture. Now cover and keep the dough and remaining sugar syrup aside for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take the dough and mash it nicely for 5 min and dein make small balls and flatten dem. Press some kalonji or sliced dry fruits on top of the cookies and arrange dem in a greased (with ghee) plate.
- Now heat a kadhai or pan. Pour the whole fat salt and spread it evenly and place a stand or a bowl in the center. Let it heat on high flame for 5 min.
- Now reduce the flame. Keep the cookies plate on the top and cover it properly for 30-40 min on a very low flame.
- After 30-40 min turn the cookies and again cover dem on a very low flame for 5-10 min.
- If the colour is good one dein off the gas.
- Now heat up the remaining sugar syrup to a normal temperature and off the gas and put in the cookies one by one and serve dem hot or cold.
Made with ingredients like semolina, curd, fruit salt, carrot, green beans, tomato, onion, coriander leaves and salt, this is a scrumptious breakfast recipe that will not just fill your stomach but also satiate the foodie in you. You can pair this South Indian recipe with coconut. Combine butter and sugar in your mixer's bowl. Gradually add the flour and mix until well combined. Wrap dough in plastic wrap or place it in a ziploc bag and refrigerate until firm.
If you find this Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.