Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Chocolate cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chocolate cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chocolate cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chocolate cupcakes recipe. You can have simple chocolate cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chocolate cupcakes:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Take 2 cups of plain flour sifted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cocoa powder sifted.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get of Icing.
- Provide 125 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- Take 150 of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Icing sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Choclate sprinkles to decorate.
- You need of Choclate melts to decorate.
Steps to make Simple Chocolate cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line muffin tray with muffin liners..
- Prepare two bowls. Combine dry ingredients in one and wet ingredients in the other..
- Using a spoon stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined..
- Pour batter into muffin cups filling it 2/3 of the way..
- Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. When springing to touch remove and cool completely on a wire rack..
- Meanwhile put the chocolates I a heatproof bowl and place in a saucepan of simmering water. Melt chocolate and set aside until it cools to room temperature..
- Using an electric mixer beat butter and icinget sugar until late light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and melted chocolate. Beat the mixture again until smooth..
- Transfer chocolate icing to a piping bag and pipe onto the cupcakes in a spiral..
- Chop the melts in half and decorate the cupcakes as you please. Add chocolate sprinkles for a nice finish look..
Mixed by hand, these Simple Chocolate Cupcakes are just as easy to prepare as box-mix cupcakes. They're rich, tender, and delicious, especially topped with Vanilla Frosting, which, like the cupcakes. These chocolate cupcakes were so fluffy and they have a strong flavor of cocoa. Remember my Simple Chocolate Cupcakes, which were my first cupcakes? These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
If you find this Simple Chocolate cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.