Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache recipe. To cook biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache:
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Milk.
- Provide 40 g of melted Butter.
- Use of Chocolate Ganache.
- Get 80 g (1/2 cup) of coarsely chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Thickened Cream.
Instructions to make Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache:
- Combine Plain Flour, Sugar and Salt in a bowl. Add Milk and melted Butter, and knead to form a stiff dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 4-5mm thin. Then cut into sticks 4-5mm in width. *Note: I recommend to make the sticks about 10-12cm long. Longer sticks need to be slightly thicker..
- Line a large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper, spread the sticks, try to place them straight, and bake in the pre-heated oven at 170℃ for 12 to 15 minutes OR until golden. Cool completely on a wired rack..
- To make Chocolate Ganache, place Dark Chocolate and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, and warm in the microwave. It takes 30 seconds using my 1100W microwave. Then mix well until Chocolate melts..
If you find this Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.