Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Choc Fondant Puddings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Choc Fondant Puddings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot choc fondant puddings recipe. To make hot choc fondant puddings you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- You need 55 grams of butter(softened).
- Provide 85 grams of caster sugar.
- Take 170 grams of condensed milk.
- Get 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- Provide 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- Get 85 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- You need 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Instructions to make Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..
Is dark chocolate good for you? You may need to make these puddings a few times to get the feel for when they are perfectly cooked, as the timing will vary slightly depending on your oven. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared moulds and place on an oven tray. This velvety chocolate pudding is the definition of comfort food! Who can resist a chocolate fondant pud with its gooey, chocolatey centre?
If you find this Hot Choc Fondant Puddings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.