Are you a cooking expert? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the case may be, helpful cooking suggestions can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time as well as find out a couple of points that can splash some new fun right into your kitchen routine. This Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Cooking a large meal for buddies or household needs a good deal of preparation ahead of time. Constantly have all components before beginning to cook. Prepare every little thing the day prior, including the proper utensils and also other food preparation devices. This will aid you in keeping calm and doing your ideal.
To make Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans:
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened.
- Use 3/4 cup light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Provide 3 eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- You need to prepare 2 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- You need 6 oz white chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- Provide 2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts.
Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans instructions :
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk or use mixer., whip the butter, both sugars and cream until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between eggs. Stir in vanilla until well incorporated..
- In separate bowl, mix together, flour, salt and baking soda. Add to egg and sugar mixture and stir until combined. Do not over mix..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks or chips, the white chocolate chunks or chips and nuts..
- On a ungreased cookie sheet, drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with back of spoon to even out to make uniform cookies..
- Depending on oven, bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown. I usually make mine just until set and still somewhat under baked and let the residual heat finish baking them for softer cookie. But you can bake until as brown to your taste..
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Finish cooling on cooling rack until slightly warm or completely cool. I like mine warm yummy :).
- If you use teaspoon, you get smaller cookie and more quantity, just reduce cooking time to suit size of cookie. This recipe here using tablespoon, usually yields about 3 dozen, but make as big or small as you like..
Cooking a delicious dish for your family members doesn't need to mean spending hrs toiling away in the cooking area. There are many number of recipes such as Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other an excellent meal quickly, soon your household will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.