If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
You can have Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells
- You need 1 of jar Alfredo garlic sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 box of large shells.
- You need to prepare 1 of bag frozen broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 packages of four cheese shredded.
Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells instructions
- Boil pasta, boil broccoli.
- Sauté mushrooms, sauté chicken.
- Mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mix in shells, lightly coat with spaghetti sauce (I personally like extra sauce, but others preferred just lightly coated) sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until warm and cheese golden and bubbly.
Cooking is a form of art and it takes some time and also technique to equivalent experience and proficiency in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation as well as also several types of food from different societies. Use what you've seen from Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe it will help you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.