If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and compensating experience to create a just scrumptious dish or baked thing. The smells in your home as well as the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi recipe will certainly give you some suggestion for you to come to be a phenomenal cook.
To make Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi
- Prepare 2 Cup of grated and squeezed Bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Khoya / Mava / Milk Solids.
- You need 2 tbsp of . Ghee.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Rose petal jam (gulkand).
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Chopped nuts of your choice.
- Provide 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need to prepare of Silver leaf / Chandi ka Varq (Optional).
Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi instructions
- Wash, peel and grate the Bottle gourd using a grater. Discard the large seeds if any. Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze out all the juice from the grated bottle gourd with your hands. This will save both time and gas. This juice can be used in soups or dal..
- In a heavy bottom wok, heat ghee on medium flame. Add the squeezed out grated bottle gourd and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Now cover cook for 2-3 minutes or until the bottle gourd is dry..
- Now add sugar and Gulkand (Rose petal jam) and mix well..
- Cook the mixture for 5 -7 minutes..
- Add crumbled khoya to this mixture. Mix well and cook on a low flame for about 5 minutes..
- Add the chopped Nuts at this stage. Cook until the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan..
- This will take another 7-10 minutes. Keep stirring continuously to ensure the mixture does not catch the bottom of the wok..
- Add cardamom powder. Mix well and put off the flame..
- Pour the fudge mixture to a greased tray. Tap it from top with the bottom of a greased bowl to give flat surface..
- Add silver Varq to the fudge and allow it to set. After 10-15 minutes cut the fudge into desired shapes..
There are few hobbies as enjoyable and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your innovative muscles, you can also give delicious meals for your family. Broadening your understanding of cooking is particular to boost your time in the kitchen. Trying Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi recipe is a fantastic way to do just that.
If you find this Rose Petal jam (Gulkand) flavored Bottle Gourd Fudge / Lauki Ki Barfi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.