Looking for the perfect Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of supper events under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
To make Boudin stuffed chicken breast you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Boudin stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare of Chicken breasts spilt.
- Prepare of Boudin links casin removed.
- Prepare of Thick cut bacon (peppered).
- Prepare of Your favorite cajun rub. (Slap you mamas is my favorite).
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Our Cajun meat contains Smoked Andouille, Tasso Ham, Smoke Pork Boudin, Seafood stuffed chicken, etc. Chicken, link of pork boudin , side of red beans & rice & biscuit. Dressed with Mayo, Lettuce , Tomatoes. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.
Boudin stuffed chicken breast step by step
- In a big bowl mix brown sugar and how ever much spice you like of cajun rub. Toss in bacon strips usually 2 strips per breast. Toss to coat bacon. Set a side.
- Split chicken breast without cutting the sides completely so it forms a pocket. Stuff with boudin you removed from casin. Dust the chicken with the cajun rub..
- Wrap the bacon strips around chicken. You can secure it with a cut skewer or wrap with butcher twine..
- Put in shallow oven dish and cook at 350 until internal temp is safe. Last 10 minutes of the cook sprinkle more sugar mix over the chicken. It will caramelize. Becareful not to let it burn..
Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Boudin (also spelled boudain), if you're not familiar with it, is a sausage that's stuffed with pork, liver, rice, and a host of aromatics and spices. The basic recipe for boudin is a mix of finely diced cooked pork, chicken or pig's liver, rice, bell pepper, celery, green onions, parsley and cayenne. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
Food preparation is a type of art as well as it takes time and method to equivalent experience as well as knowledge in the field. There are lots of forms of food preparation and likewise several kinds of food from various cultures. Use what you have actually seen from Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe it will certainly help you in your food preparation endeavors.
If you find this Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.