If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
- You need 2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Use 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing (if desired).
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast step by step
- Wash and trim chicken of all fat. Pound to desired thickness. Place in a container..
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce and butter. Heat until butter is melted and well blended. Add vinegar if you like. I like my buffalo sauce a little tangy..
- Pour sauce over chicken, mix well and marinate at least 2 hours..
- Pre heat grill on medium heat. Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, depending on thickness, basting with remaining sauce as cooks..
- Serve with Blue cheese dressing, if desired. Enjoy!.
Take these Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast recipe ideas and also utilize them and also perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent area to attempt new things with the right help.
If you find this Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.