If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and think it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is specific to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can in some cases appear challenging, though, to identify dishes that help you or recommendations that brings about an ultimately successful dish. Possibly this Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad recipe is the one you are searching for.
You can have Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (or frozen garlic cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil (or frozen basil cubes).
- Use 1 of plum tomato (diced).
- Use 1 bag of brown rice spaghetti pasta or angel hair pasta.
Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad step by step
- Break the spaghetti pasta in half and cook according to package directions..
- In a small pot saute 2 cloves garlic in 1/2 cup oil..
- Add black pepper, salt and basil..
- Add diced tomatoes and cook a few minutes until soft. Keep stirring so nothing sticks to bottom of pot..
- Mix the tomato basil mixture into the drained spaghetti. Enjoy!.
There is constantly something brand-new to learn when it involves cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to aid improve your cook's performance. There are many more excellent recipes around and good cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the essential to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.