Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies ginatang tulingan (tuna fish with coco milk) recipe. You can have amies ginatang tulingan (tuna fish with coco milk) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk):
- Provide 1 kg of fish (tuna yellow fish).
- Provide 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 5 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of ginger, cut in thin strips.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 of pcs. birds eye chili (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 medium of eggplant, sliced in cubes.
Instructions to make AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk):
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and ginger. Combine the eggplants..
- Add the fish sauce, ground black pepper, and chili. Stir..
- Pour-in the coconut milk. Let it boil..
- Let the coconut milk reduce to half..
- Put-in the fish. Stir and then cook for 8-10 minutes or until.the fish becomes tender..
- Serve with steamed rice. Serves 4. Share and enjoy!.
Download this and online watch Ginataang Gulay with Tulingan Tinunoan Utan Bisaya Mixed Vegetable with Tuna and Coconut Milk. Ginataang isda is a Filipino fish stew made from fish and leafy vegetables in coconut milk with garlic, ginger, onion, patis (fish sauce) or bagoong alamang (shrimp paste), and salt and pepper. It is a type of ginataan. Protein from the Tulingan (Skipjack Tuna), good source of fats from the coconut cream, green leafy mustard leaves provide fiber. Ginataang Panga Ng Tuna Fish Tuna With Coconut Milk.
If you find this AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.