If you're looking for Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking and assume it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can often seem hard, though, to pinpoint recipes that benefit you or recommendations that results in an inevitably successful dish. Maybe this Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread dish is the one you are trying to find.
To make Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread
- Use 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 60 grams of Plain cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of Matcha.
- Use 20 grams of Sugar.
- Use 4 grams of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 210 ml of total Milk, plus the egg listed above.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 5 grams of Dried yeast.
- Provide 120 grams of Adzuki beans paste (I used a can).
Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread instructions
- Put all the ingredients except the aduki beans in a bread maker. Press start on the dough setting..
- After the dough has proofed, punch the air out gently and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 cm x 35 cm rectangle. Spread the adzuki bean paste evenly on the surface, leaving a 2 cm border at the far end..
- Roll up the dough from the nearest end and seal the joint well..
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces with a knife or bench scraper..
- Arrange the dough in a greased tin with the cut ends facing up..
- Cover with plastic wrap (I used a shower cap I bought at a dollar shop). Leave to proof at about 95°F/35°C for about 40 minutes until the dough swells to 2 cm below the edge of the tin..
- Bake first at 390°F/200°C for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 340°F/170°C. Bake for another 20 minutes (it burns easily, so cover with aluminum foil if necessary). After baking remove from the oven and drop the bread from a height of 30 cm to remove excess air..
- This is the bread I made this time. It doesn't look great, unfortunately...I might make it into a braided shape before baking next time..
Food preparation is a form of art and also it takes some time as well as practice to equivalent experience as well as proficiency in the field. There are many forms of food preparation as well as likewise many different types of food from different cultures. Apply what you've seen from Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe it will certainly aid you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.