If you're looking for Oatmeal Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking ability however not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with perfection. This Oatmeal Bread dish is an excellent start, easy to cook and also tasty.
You can cook Oatmeal Bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Bread
- Provide 70 grams of Oatmeal.
- Provide 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Provide 40 grams of Raisins.
- Use 100 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need to prepare 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Provide 5 grams of ★Aluminum-free baking powder.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of ★Cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of ★Natural Salt.
The ingredients are simple, and great for those avoiding dairy products, since it's made with water. Made from a combination of all-purpose flour, oats, and whole wheat, this is a great. Oatmeal molasses bread is a rich and tender loaf that is perfect for toast or sandwiches. I've had a few people ask for an oatmeal molasses bread recipe so I thought I'd break this good 'ol recipe out of.
Oatmeal Bread step by step
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with vegetable oil to prevent the bread from sticking to the pan..
- Put the oatmeal and soy milk in a bowl. Add the maple syrup and mix. Let sit until the oatmeal has absorbed the liquid and plumped up..
- Drain the tofu just before using and stir until it's creamy and has no lumps. Add the tofu to the oatmeal mixture in Step 2 with the raisins which have been coarsely chopped..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients and fold in with a spatula until it is well blended and no longer floury..
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan. (The batter is thick, so can't really be poured.) Make an indentation down the middle of the top with a spatula..
- Bake in preheated 180℃ oven for 40-50 minutes. If a skewer comes out clean, it's done..
- It tastes like moist, chewy, slightly sweet muffins..
- Enjoy with cream, jam or maple syrup..
- This is what I recommend: Cut a thick slice, warm it up in a toaster oven, spread with sour cream and top with strawberry jam..
- Sour cream and jam go perfectly with the simple taste of oatmeal, sweetness of raisins and aroma of cinnamon! Great for breakfast or a snack..
- You can use either the readily available quick-cooking type (right) or another type (left) of oatmeal for this recipe..
Directions for Homemade Country Oatmeal Bread Recipe. Boil water and pour over oats. Note: The eating of this oatmeal bread recipe may elicit abnormal behavior in the husband slash significant other. Easy recipe for Applesauce Oatmeal Bread, originally shared from King Arthur Flour. Oats and breads are one of the healthiest concoctions on the planet.
Since you have actually reached the end of this Oatmeal Bread recipe, now trying out recipes as well as implement it as well as take pleasure in. You never understand - you just may have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Oatmeal Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.