Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick sandwich recipe. You can have quick sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Sandwich:
- You need 4 of Brown bread slices.
- Use 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt/Hung curd.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated cucumber.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take Pinch of mix herbs seasoning.
- Take To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Quick Sandwich:
- In a bowl take hung curd or greek yoghurt, add the dry spices. Now add ketchup. Add grated veggies and mix everything..
- Place the filling on one side of the bread slice and cover it with other slice. Repeat the process with the remaining bread slices..
- You can heat the sandwiches on a non stick tawa with drizzle of oil or grill or u can eat it like this for healthier version..
- Cut the sandwiches in triangle. It can be served with any cutney or sauce as per ur taste..
See more ideas about cooking recipes, yummy food, favorite recipes. Quick Sandwich Recipe, Veg Tava Sandwich Recipe, tawa sandwich with detailed step by step photos and video. You don't need a grilled or toaster to make Indian tawa sandwich. A sandwich is a quick meal that you can make easily with a variety of ingredients you have around your home. Sandwiches usually consist of meat, cheese, vegetables.
If you find this Quick Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.