Looking for the perfect Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough dish is an excellent start, very easy to cook and also scrumptious.
You can cook Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough
- You need to prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 1 of Egg yolk (medium size).
- Provide 90 ml of Milk.
- You need 60 ml of Additive-free Soy Milk.
- Provide 15 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 10 grams of Trehalose.
- Use 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Provide 4 grams of Salt.
- You need to prepare 3 grams of Instant Dry Yeast.
The texture is as good as fresh bakery bread. Initially, the dough is sticky but kneading it well will turn this sticky dough into a smooth one. In other words, use your palms and knead the dough on a granite surface for best results. Pita bread recipe for making soft,fluffy, tender pita breads that form beautiful This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough step by step
- Combine egg yolk, soy milk, and milk together and mix well. Put all of the ingredients except for the butter in the bread maker and set it to the bread kneading course. Place the yeast according to the manufacturers instructions..
- Add the butter 5 minutes after it starts kneading, and leave the rest to the bread machine..
- When the dough is ready, gently punch it down and divide the dough into your desired size . Form it into a ball again, cover it with a tightly wrung out cloth and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Use any ingredients you like and shape the dough into any shape you like..
- After shaping, use the bread rising setting on the oven and let the dough sit in there at 35℃ for 40~50 minutes. Let the dough rise until they are about 1.5~2 times bigger..
- If you want, brush on some egg wash (beaten egg mixed with a little amount of water) after proofing. Bake for 12 minutes in a 200℃ preheated oven for about 12 to 15 minutes if you divided the dough into 12 pieces..
- Cover with an aluminum foil if the breads seem to burn. Adjust depending on the shapes of the breads and the oven..
- I made 6 pieces each of 3-colored bread and curry bread with tuna and mayonnaise. Here are some simple instructions to make it, so it will be great if you use that as well!.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions at Step 3 and further divide one dough into 3 portions. Let the dough sit for a while..
- The filling for the bigger dough is made with 1 strained canned tuna combined and mixed with 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons of curry powder, and 1/4 of sliced (small) onions..
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle using a rolling pin. Spread the filling from Step 10, roll up the dough and stick the joint parts together. Cut the dough into 6 portions using a dough scraper and place them in aluminum foil cups..
- Roll out all of the other dough which are divided into 3 portions into rectangle. Place 2 slices of ham on each sides of one dough, which in total will be 4 slices on the dough. Then place 2 sliced cheeses on the ham. Roll up the dough and stick the joint parts together..
- For the other piece of dough, spread some pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and sliced onions, roll up and stick the joint parts together..
- Thinly spread ketchup and mustard on the third piece of dough, line 2 sausages sideways, roll up and stick the joint parts together..
- Cut each dough into 6 pieces. Place each dough in one aluminum cup as one set with the cut surface facing up..
- After letting the dough rise for the second time, brush them with egg wash, place mayonnaise on the tuna bread part, ketchup on the sausage bread part and more cheese and pizza sauce on the pizza bread part..
- Sprinkle parsley if you like. Bake until they are golden brown as in Step 6..
- I think using "Haruyutaka blend" (a Japanese flour brand) gives just the right amount of the wheat flavor and can make a fluffy and chewy bread, which is good for both savory bread and sweet bread!.
- I edited the recipe to reduce the amount of trehalose, which I use to keep the dough soft, from 20 g to 10 g, because the dough was still soft even after reducing it..
- (I reduced the liquids by 5 ml to make the dough easier to handle.).
It is super easy to make, soft, chewy Pita breads at home and the flavor is just so good! Benefits of using whole wheat flour in this pita bread recipe. A dough made with whole wheat flour. Yeast is the magic ingredient that makes bread rise into the fluffy texture you've become accustomed to. However what if you didn't have any yeast - how would you make bread? (You can be creative and add pretty much anything to the dough for an enhanced bread - maybe some herbs, nuts, etc.) How to Knead Bread Dough?
Every person wishes to be a better chef. Every person wishes to explore enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and really feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen area can often present a difficulty though. We wish these Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Provide a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Fluffy and Chewy Basic Bread Dough recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.