Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruity Curry Chicken with hoisin sauce added recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity Curry Chicken with hoisin sauce added recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity curry chicken with hoisin sauce added recipe. You can have fruity curry chicken with hoisin sauce added using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Curry Chicken with hoisin sauce added:
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Take 3 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 of Apples peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of medium curry powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of double cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Fruity Curry Chicken with hoisin sauce added:
- In a fry pan melt butter, add chopped onions and fry until soft. Add garlic and fry for one minute add diced chicken. Fry for 5 mins or until chicken is coloured. Add the apple and stir in..
- Fry chicken on low add the turmeric and mix in then the curry powder mix and add the water stir in. Crumble the chicken stock in mix well and leave to simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring to stop it sticking to pan..
- Add the hoisin, tomato paste, sweet frozen peas and simmer for 5 mins. If you would like it thicker, add 1 teaspoon of corn flour mixed in a little water to thicken, then serve..
If you find this Fruity Curry Chicken with hoisin sauce added recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.