Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mummies day chicken salsa with tortillas. 💜 recipe. You can have my mummies day chicken salsa with tortillas. 💜 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜:
- Provide 1 of small chicken breast cooked and chopped up small or minced.
- You need 1/2 of small onion cut up.
- You need 3 Cups of Salsa sauce how hot or mild you like it, homemade or buy.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of of a chilli pepper sliced small.
- Use 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Smoked Cheese grated.
- Take 1 of large bag of Tortillas.
- Get 1 tbls of Light Mayonaise. Or Sour Cream,plain yogurt too.
Steps to make My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜:
- Chop the chicken into small pieces or add them to a blender for just s couple of seconds as you need other chicken to be bits not mashed. Add the onions and fry for a few minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Add the Chicken to your salsa sauce (that has tomatoes onion and courgettes and sweet peppers all small. You can add more diced onions to it the onions make it crunchy. Also add the chilli powder and chilli peppers. chilli for hot or garlic + Pepper..
- .Add to a serving bowl and add a layer of Sour cream then grated smoked cheese all over then top it with your milder chedder cheese on top of that cheese. Add to an oven for 5 minute's then take out and add some of the tortillas standing up in the salsa..
- Add back to the oven or microwave for a further 5 minute's then serve. Add a little Mayonaise in the middle, or, Sour Cream,plain yogurt.and some parsley sprinkled over the lot..
Green Chicken Enchiladas – Salsa verde, green chiles, leftover rotisserie chicken and Monterey Jack cheese make for the best weeknight enchiladas ever! Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. So the sauce stays inside the tortillas, place the enchiladas seam-side down into a baking dish. Top the chicken with some Cheddar and Monterey Fold the short sides of the tortilla over the ends of the chicken, then roll up into a burrito and place, seam-side down, on serving plate.
If you find this My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.