Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salsa beef skillet recipe. You can have easy salsa beef skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- You need 1 pkg (14 oz) of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- You need 2 cups of frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- Get 1 of green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
Steps to make Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
Beef + Black Beans + Salsa + Rice = simple, crazy cheap, yet delicious meal.Â Hope you enjoy this Prepare frozen corn as directed on package. Serve Salsa, Black Bean and Beef Skillet with a side of corn. Pretty yummy, nothing spectacular, but like a healthier Hamburger Helper. What Kind of Salsa is Best? You can use pretty much any type of store bought salsa for this recipe, but I'd aim for a thick and chunky variety to keep the sauce thick and give it some Creamy Salsa Chicken Skillet.
If you find this Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.