Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy salsa style baked taquitos recipe. You can have creamy salsa style baked taquitos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- Provide 2 cups of shredded chicken (I used chicken cooked in my slow cooker.
- Use 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of salsa (jarred or homemade).
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, finely diced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, pepper, garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of each cayenne pepper and salt.
- You need of Olive oil, for brushing.
- Get of flour tortillas (6 or 8 inch size).
Steps to make Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- You could use corn tortillas rather than flour if you'd prefer. If so, warm them slightly to make them less likely to tear when rolled***.
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and grease it lightly. Set it aside. In a medium bowl, stir the softened cream cheese, salsa and shredded cheese together. Add in the seasonings and taste. Adjust to suit your tastes as needed. Stir in the cooked chicken and onion and stir to incorporate everything..
- Lay out one tortilla at a time and place about 2 tbsp. of chicken mix onto the center, in a line. Repeat until there is no more mix left..
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place on the baking tray, seam side down. Lightly brush olive oil over the top of the taquitos. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until they begin to brown slightly. Let them cool slightly, then serve..
If you find this Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.