Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Pepper Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Pepper Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and pepper frittata recipe. You can cook ham and pepper frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Pepper Frittata:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of atchaar.
Steps to make Ham and Pepper Frittata:
- In a medium size frying pan over high heat, heat the butter. Sauté onions and peppers until soft, about 15 minutes. Place the eggs, milk and salt in a bowl and whisk together..
- Pour in the egg mixture and fry just a few minutes. Using egg turner, keep pushing the towards the middle while twirling the pan round so that the raw egg fills into the edges. Cook just a little further until the bottom starts to firm up, browning slightly..
- Place a plate upside down over the plan, carefully flip over so that the egg falls on the plate. Then slide the egg back into the pan, with toppings at the bottom. Cook further until it firms up a little but do not brown it..
- Remove from the stove and transfer on to the serving dish..
If you find this Ham and Pepper Frittata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.