Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Posole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken posole recipe. To make chicken posole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Posole:
- Get 4 each of dried guajillo chilis.
- You need 6 each of dried California chili.
- You need 1/2 of pasilla chili pepper.
- Get 1/2 of jalapeño chili pepper.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/2 large of Onion cut in chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of plain tomato sauce.
- Get 3/4 can of Hominy. It's the largest sized can-6lbs.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use 3 lb of chicken(can be leg or breast/bone-in or boneless).
Instructions to make Chicken Posole:
- De-stem and seed dried peppers, Boil all peppers, onion, and garlic in pot for 20 minutes in minimal amount of salted water-about 1/3 of an 8 qt pot.
- Use immersion or regular blender to blend everything you boiled. Be careful if using the blender. Leave slightly open and hold a towel gently on top to avoid steam explosion.
- Strain and pour back into pot.
- Rinse Hominy and add to pot.
- Add tomato sauce,chili powder, and bay leaves. Add water to fill pot up to a couple of inches below top leaving enough room for chicken (don't add the chicken yet) Salt to taste and bring back to a boil.
- Add chicken and cook for another 30-40(until chicken is cooked through).
If you find this Chicken Posole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.