Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern French Dips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern French Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern French Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern french dips recipe. To make mike's southwestern french dips you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Southwestern French Dips:
- Prepare of ● For The Toasted Garlic Rolls.
- Get as needed of Large Hoagie Rolls.
- Get as needed of Garlic Butter [thin coat].
- Take as needed of Hot Horseradish [thin coat].
- Provide of ● For The Meats & Cheeses.
- Use as needed of Sliced Precooked Deli Roast Beef [1/2 lb per sandwich].
- Provide as needed of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Pepperjack Cheese.
- Get as needed of Sliced Provolone Cheese.
- You need as needed of Beef Broth [for steaming].
- Provide of ● For The French Dip Fillers.
- You need as needed of Green Bell Peppers [thin sliced].
- Take as needed of Red Bell Peppers [thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Yellow Peppers [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Jalapeno Peppers [thin sliced].
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [or less as needed].
- Take as needed of Butter [for frying veggies].
- Use to taste of Black Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Mexican Oregeno.
- Get of ● For The Sides [optional].
- Take as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Au Jus Sauce Packets.
- Get as needed of Banana Peppers.
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern French Dips:
- Gather your goodies..
- Some of the better horseradish brands out there pictured..
- Slice all of your vegetables and add seasonings and butter as needed to pan..
- Fry until translucent but you'll want some crisp on your veggies tho. Set to the side..
- Fry your pre-cooked deli roast beef until heated. Add a good dash of beef broth..
- Add your choice of cheeses and another splash of beef broth and seal tightly until cheese is melted..
- Make your easy Au Jus. I use half beef broth and half water. 100% broth will make your dip way too salty..
- Toast your bread & dress them lightly with garlic butter and horseradish..
- Dress these how you'd like. Especially with extra cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern French Dips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.