Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade oregano powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade oregano powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade oregano powder recipe. To make homemade oregano powder you need 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade oregano powder:
- Use 20-25 leaves of washed and clean.
Steps to make Homemade oregano powder:
- After washed and cleaned these ajwain leaves and dry under the fan so water dries up..
- Now use microwave plate and place leaves on it and on the microwave for the first 3 minutes a the again for 2 minutes if voltage less then again dry for one minute again check after 2 minutes. I take six minutes to dry up..
- And crush with hands or in mixy. powder is ready to use u smell the fresh one powder and oregano powder both the smell is the same but fresh one is the best smell..
- You can place in airtight container or in the fridge u can use for 6month..
If you find this Homemade oregano powder recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.