Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll recipe. You can cook cinnamon roll using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon roll:
- Prepare 280 gr of high protein flour.
- You need 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- Take 15 gr of Whipped cream can be powder or liquid.
- Take 1 of whole egg.
- Get 4 gr of dry yeast.
- Get 125 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 3 gr of salt.
- Provide 40 gr of butter / I used anchor unsalted or salted.
- Take 2 gr of instant coffee.
- Use of Filling:.
- Take 45 gr of brown sugar.
- Provide 1-2 of sdm cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 25 gr of butter/anchor melted.
- You need 40 gr of sultanas/raisin/optional.
- Prepare 2 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Frosting :.
- Provide 30 gr of creamcheese.
- You need 70 gr of powdered/fine sugar.
- Provide 20 gr of butter.
- Provide of Vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Cinnamon roll:
- Make sure all the ingredient in room temp. Mix the flour, sugar, egg, dry yeast and coffee beat together until perfectly mixed. Until then you can mix butter and salt. Pastikan semua bahan bahan berada dalam suhu normal. Campurkan tepung, gula, telur, ragi dan kopi aduk bersamaan dengan mixer hook sampai tercampur ratadan membentuk gluten setelah itu tambahkan butter dan garam..
- Beat until they come together, you can continue until the mixture become elastic/ window pane. Leave the dough and let it rise for about +/- 1 hr. Aduk adonan dengan mixer elektrik sampai elastis/ window pane. Biarkan adonan sekitar 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 x lipat. You can add 2 tbsp of flour if the dough too sticky.
- Press the dough down a bit to release some air trapped inside. Then shape it into rectangle.
- Transfer the dough in well floured surface.or you can spread oil instead, in your work surface and rolling pin. Flatten your dough with rolling pin. Then start spreading the filling make sure it spread thoroughly. You can sprinkle some sultanas afterwards. Pindahkan adonan ke meja datang yg dibalur tepung atau minyak. ratakan adonan dengan rolling pin. setelah itu taburkan filling pastikan semua bagian terisi, setelah itu boleh taburin kismisnya..
- Then carefully roll the dough. Kemudian gulung adonan tadi.
- Cut the dough with a very sharp knife or you can use thread alternatively. Potong2 adonan dengan pisau yang tajam atau benang.
- Bake in a high temperature 180 -190 C depending on your oven for approximately 25 minutes. When it still warms spread the frosting you like, or you can just eat them plain. Panggang disuhu yang tinggi sekitar 180 atau 190 c tergantung oven kamu. keluarkan dari oven dan bisa dioles frosting pilihan kamu. atau bisa juga dinikmati tanpa frosting..
- For the Frosting Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan..
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
If you find this Cinnamon roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.