Every person enjoys the idea of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic routines, it can be more difficult than ever before to discover the time to put one with each other. Luckily, aid is available, the Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese recipe and recommendations in this article will aid you put together well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
The most difficult as well as time consuming thing about food preparation is doing every one of the prep work. You can get pre-prepped veggies or prep your active ingredients the day before to lower the moment you remain in the kitchen. This is very practical if you need to obtain dinner out quickly.
You can have Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese:
- Prepare 1 box of elbow pasta.
- Provide 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded colby cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 large egg.
- Use 3 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 pints of half & half.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 lb of smoked bacon.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp onion powder.
Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese step by step :
- boil water add salt then add pasta cook for about 8-10 mins then strain and add back to pot.
- on a bake sheet cut pack of bacon in half add strips to bake sheet cook at 375° for 15 mins.
- in a sauce pan on medium heat melt butter add flour to make a roux pour in pint of half & half add salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder then add 1/2 the bags of the cheddar and colby cheeses slowly stirring with whisk be sure you constantly stir so cheese sauce doesn't burn or stick.
- remove bacon let cool then crumble set aside.
- take casserole pan butter pan, pour cheese sauce over pasta in pot and 1/2 of crumbled bacon mix well then add to casserole pan add 1 beated egg over top as a glue agent then add the rest of shredded colby & cheddar cheese on top bake at 400° for 20 mins then add the other half of crumbled bacon to the top last 5 mins before removing from oven.
- remove from oven and serve warm.
Cooking a tasty meal for your household doesn't need to mean investing hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese recipe, you can use to whip with each other a fantastic dish in a short time, quickly your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Toni's Baked Bacon Mac & Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.