Every person loves the suggestion of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, but with today's busy routines, it can be more challenging than ever to discover the time to place one together. Thankfully, aid is out there, the Baked Ziti recipe and recommendations in this post will certainly help you assembled well balanced meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
Wet paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your eco-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh natural herbs or fresh eco-friendlies with a damp paper towel and afterwards position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will typically stay fresh three to four days much longer if you do.
To cook Baked Ziti you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti:
- You need 2 lbs penne pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- Use 24 oz tomato sauce.
- You need 4 1/2 cups ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Provide 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- Use 4 tbsp parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp oregano.
- Provide 1/4 cup halved pepperoni slices (optional).
Baked Ziti instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water. Add some salt (about 1 tbsp) to flavor the pasta as it cooks. Once it boils, add pasta and cook for 15 minutes. Once pasta is done cooking, mix in a bit of sauce to keep it from sticking..
- Heat a pan at medium heat, add the beef and some water (maybe 2 cups or so). Brown the chopped meat. This will take about 10 minutes - you’ll know it’s done when the juice is clear..
- Then drain it. Once the meat cools a bit, break it up into small pieces if it isn’t already..
- Get a large foil roast pan and coat the bottom with about 1/4 cup of sauce..
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat and all ingredients, except the cooked pasta. Leave a little bit of sauce to the side to drizzle over the top later..
- After the meat, cheeses, eggs, and seasonings are mixed well, add the pasta and mix well again..
- Put the ziti in the baking pan. Sprinkle some extra mozzarella and parmesan cheese (maybe 2 handfuls of each) over the top layer. Then drizzle the last of the sauce over top..
- Cover the pan with foil and cook in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then, take off the foil and cook for another 20 minutes or so..
Take these Baked Ziti recipe ideas and use them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen area is an excellent place to attempt brand-new points with the appropriate help.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.