Many people like cooking and also assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents delicious is certain to make anybody's state of mind a bit lighter. It can in some cases appear difficult, however, to identify recipes that work for you or recommendations that results in an inevitably effective meal. Maybe this Eggless Banana Muffin dish is the one you are trying to find.
One of the best points that you can do is to prepare with relative or close friends. When you prepare with another person, you will certainly have the ability to pick up on tricks that they execute as well as will have the ability to far better on your own as a cook. Talk with them to see exactly how their mind works, to boost your competence.
You can cook Eggless Banana Muffin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Use 3 pcs banana (very ripe).
- Use 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil...).
- Provide 1/2 cup yogurt or buttermilk.
- Use 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- Use 2 tsps baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare Tips and options:.
- You need to prepare 1 . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- You need to prepare 2 . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Eggless Banana Muffin step by step :
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
Now that you have actually reviewed the Eggless Banana Muffin recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Eggless Banana Muffin recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.