If you're looking for Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite sufficient expertise to prepare with perfection. This Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe is a good start, simple to cook and also scrumptious.
To cook Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- You need 1 cup of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Panini Recipes Pesto Recipes Broccoli Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Cheesy Chicken Pasta with Broccoli and Bacon. After the chicken and mushrooms were cooked I tossed in the sundried tomatoes and red peppers then tossed in the cooked whole wheat rotini pasta and the pesto while keeping the pan on low. Here's to a recipe that will brighten up your day. it's #FoodHacks teaching you how to make a delightful Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. Drain the broccoli and return it to the pan. Lightly mash the broccoli with a potato masher or fork.
Food preparation is a kind of art as well as it requires time as well as method to equivalent experience and also proficiency in the field. There are several forms of cooking as well as also various sorts of food from different societies. Apply what you have actually seen from Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe it will help you in your food preparation endeavors.
If you find this Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.