If you're looking for Mango Custard recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking talent yet not quite adequate expertise to cook with excellence. This Mango Custard dish is a great start, very easy to cook and also scrumptious.
You can cook Mango Custard using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Custard
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Use 3 tbsp of pomegranate.
- You need 6 of grapes, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of almond, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of cashew, chopped.
Mango Custard really highlights the delicious flavor of fresh mangos. When fresh mangos are in season, be sure and enjoy this wonderful mango custard recipe. EASY to make, creamy, smooth Mango custard recipe with hint of ginger. Mango custard ice cream in meringue nests are great desserts to celebrate the return of some of Mango custard is a delicious rich dessert recipe made with milk, custard powder, sugar and fresh.
Mango Custard step by step
- Fistly, in a large kadai boil 2 cups milk stirring occasionally..
- Take a glass add custard powder and warm milk. Mix it without lumps..
- Pour the custard mixture in milk with stirring continuously..
- Stir for 2 minutes or until custard milk is well combined with milk..
- Now add sugar and stir well..
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until milk thickens and turns creamy..
- Cool the mixture completely..
- Further, add mango pulp and give a good mix..
- Whisk smooth until custard and mango pulp is well combined..
- Further add fruits and dry fruits..
- Mix well until fruits are well combined..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Finally, enjoy mango custard chilled topped with more dry fruits..
Mango Custard is a luscious, simple and easy to make dessert. Now that loads of mangoes are available in the market, you can make Mango Custard and surprise your kids and family members. Mango custard is an yummy variation of fruit custard recipe. Fruit custard is my family's favorite dessert recipe. I make it at least once in a month during weekends If I make Biryani or any variety rice.
You do not need to be a pro to cook a wonderful meal. There are many recipes that look tough and also overwhelming, but are in fact, quite basic among it is Mango Custard recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Mango Custard recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.