If you're looking for Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to produce a just delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe will give you some suggestion for you to become a remarkable chef.
You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake
- Provide 2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of Salted butter.
- You need 1 packages of Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne).
- Use 1 box of Cream cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Cooked chopped bacon.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breast or 3 small ones.
- Use 1/2 lb of Black Forrest ham--it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli.
- Provide 1 cup of Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs.
All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried. All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it's better for you!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in.
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth..
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around..
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. Let cool for about 5 min..
A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap, twist the excess plastic, and roll the chicken while twisting the sides in to tighten and firm up the roll of chicken cordon bleu. If you are a Chicken Cordon Bleu fan, you're going to LOVE this creamy & delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake! A casserole lover's dream come true! Ingredients in Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.
You do not require to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are several recipes that look difficult and frustrating, but remain in truth, rather simple among it is Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.