Looking for the perfect Brenda's Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brenda's Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to produce a just delicious meal or baked thing. The scents in your home and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Brenda's Stuffed Shells dish will give you some concept for you to come to be an extraordinary cook.
To make Brenda's Stuffed Shells you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 12 oz of box jumbo shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild Italian sausage links.
- Provide 1 small of pkg frozen chopped spinach.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 lb of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 2 cup of mozzarella, Monterrey jack or provolone, grated.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan or fontina + more for topping.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 2 of jars Alfredo sauce.
- Use 15 oz of ricotta.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
These Stuffed Shells are filled with creamy ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, baked in a simple tomato basil sauce. You're gonna love these Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells. This meal is great when you have to John comes home with food from work sometimes and often brings bland stuffed shells for the kids. Delicious Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner.
Brenda's Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles to al-dente, drain and cool till easy to handle..
- Brown sausage, then saute onions, mushrooms, and garlic till soft. Stir in seasoning..
- Whisk eggs, mix in ricotta. Stir in cheeses and spinach. Mix in cooled sausage, onion mixture..
- Stuff the shells with mixture and place in baking dish with 2 cups of Alfredo sauce in bottom of dish..
- Cover with remaining sauce and sprinkle with more grated cheese & seasoning if desired..
- Bake 10-15 minutes covered with foil, then remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until top is slightly browned..
Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells with homemade vegan ricotta cheese, spinach, roasted butternut squash sauce is simply amazing and so easy to make! Plus, no one will ever know they're dairy-free! Sausage stuffed shells filled with sweet Italian sausage, ricotta and parmesan cheese, fresh basil Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with three types of cheeses and topped with marinara and fresh basil! Cook shells one minute shy of package instructions (so they don't fall apart when you're stuffing them), drain and arrange on a baking sheet so they don't stick together. ⬇ Download spinach stuffed shells - stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Now that you have actually reached completion of this Brenda's Stuffed Shells recipe, currently explore recipes and also implement it and also enjoy. You never know - you simply might have discovered a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Brenda's Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.