Looking for the perfect Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are various sorts of cooking that you could learn. You can become a gourmet chef or you can merely try to understand the art of cooking good meals within your house. Many jobs in the office employ cooks, prep-cooks and managers that additionally oversee chefs. We hope this Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe can help make you a better cook.
To make Skillet Rosemary Chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Skillet Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare 3/4 lb of red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large).
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes (or more).
- Prepare 2 of lemons, juice of (squeezed halves reserved).
- Prepare 4 of (6 -8 ounce) skin-on bone-in chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 10 ounces of cremini, baby bell or white mushrooms, halved.
Skillet Rosemary Chicken instructions
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside..
- While the potatoes are cooking, preheat the oven to 450°F. Pile the rosemary leaves, garlic, 2 teaspoons salt and the red pepper flakes on a cutting board, then mince and mash into a paste using a large knife. Transfer the paste to a bowl. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat..
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, cover and cook until the skin browns, about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skilled and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the skillet; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered until the chicken is cooked through and the skin in crisp, 20 to 25 minutes..
Since you have read the Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe, and also you have the expertise that you require to do in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.