If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of info on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of seasoned chefs and not for the average person. It can be puzzling to wade through all of the readily available details. The good news is, this Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is easy to make and will give you some excellent tips. They will benefit anyone, also a beginner.
You can have Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Use 1 (10 oz) of package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained.
- Provide 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need to prepare 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need to prepare 3 cups of crushed Ritz crackers.
- You need to prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, 1 cup of cheese, soup and eggs..
- Mix well and place into baking dish..
- Melt butter in a pot and add crushed crackers. Mix with fork..
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the broccoli mixture..
- Top with the crackers..
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until set and brown..
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can also supply delicious meals for your household. Expanding your knowledge of cooking is particular to enhance your time in the kitchen. Attempting Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is a wonderful way to do simply that.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.