If you're looking for Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking and also assume it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can in some cases seem challenging, however, to determine dishes that help you or recommendations that brings about an ultimately successful meal. Maybe this Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast dish is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast
- Provide of chicken breast.
- You need of sundried tomatoes.
- Use of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of spinach.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of italian dressing ingredients:.
- Provide of mustard.
- Provide of lemon.
- You need to prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Italian mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Top it with a little Killer Hog's AP Seasoning and secure with skewers to hold everything inside during the grilling process. Stuff the chicken breast with spinach, sundried tomato, and ½ slice of mozzarella. Marinade the chicken breasts in the dressing for a few hours (I actually skipped this step. I just dumped some on right before I cooked them because I was doing it.
Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F..
- Whisk together the Italian Dressing ingredients in a bowl. It will be thicker than salad dressing..
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast, taking care not to cut all the way though. Coat the chicken (inside and out) with the Italian Dressing..
- Place chicken on work surface. Stuff with sun dried tomato, top with cheese then finish with spinach leaves. Just stuff in as much as you can..
- Seal with toothpicks (just stick them in on the diagonal - see photo in post). Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until golden..
- Transfer to oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and chicken is cooked through. Rest for 3 minutes before serving, drizzled with the juices in the skillet..
Not only is this cheese-and-pesto stuffed chicken breast delicious, it's super easy to put together and filled with lots of flavorful ingredients like sundried tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and pesto! Defrost your spinach and squeeze out as much water as you can. These Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts are filled with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach, rolled, breaded and baked in the Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini. These are so easy to make, and the chicken comes out so juicy and delicious! Bring back sun-dried tomatoes with this easy-to-make stuffed chicken, packed with spinach, mozzarella and feta.
Now that you've reached the end of this Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe, currently trying out recipes and apply it and also appreciate. You never ever understand - you just might have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Sundried tomato, spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.