If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are just a kitchen expert? Or like several others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the instance may be, handy cooking suggestions can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time and also discover a couple of things that can spray some new enjoyable right into your kitchen area routine. This Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops
- Use of Pork Chops.
- Provide 4 of Pork Chops (Bone-in or Boneless).
- You need of Salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide of Stroganoff Sauce.
- Use 33/100 cup of Bourbon.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Use 3/4 cup of Chopped Bell Pepper (any colors).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Pork Stock.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sour Cream.
- Use of Server Over Choice Of:.
- Prepare 1 of Prepared Egg Noodles.
- Use 1 of Prepared Rice (White or Brown).
Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops instructions
- Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium / medium high heat. Salt, Pepper and Paprika both sides of the Pork Chops to taste. Dust both sides of the seasoned Pork Chops with Flour, knock off any excess. Put the Pork Chops in the frying pan and cook about 4 minutes on each side to create a nice sear. Remove the chops from the frying pan, set to the side..
- (Note: I don't always have Pork Stock on hand, but usually have both Beef and Chicken Stock. In such cases I have mixed 3/4 cup of both together and this still comes out great.).
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the Bourbon to deglaze the pan. Add in the Mushrooms, Onions and Bell Peppers. Saute until the veggies are almost tender, about 6 minutes. Then add 1/2 cup of the Pork Stock and let it cook and reduce down for a few minutes..
- (Note: From here, the rest can be done 2 ways. If you'd like, and your frying pan is large enough, you can do everything in the frying pan. I prefer to switch to a dutch oven.).
- Pour the rest of the Pork Stock into the dutch oven and about half of the cooked veggies. Place the Pork Chops on top. Add the rest of the veggies on top. Bring the Pork Stock to a boil, turn the heat to low, then cover and simmer. The longer you let this go the more "fall-off-the-bone" the Pork chops will be. I go about 40 minutes..
- When the Pork Chops are cooked to your liking, remove them from the dutch oven. Add in the can of Cream of Mushroom soup and mix until it's smooth. Then stir in the Sour Cream. Return the Pork Chops into the Sauce/Gravy, spoon some on top of the Pork Chops. Put the cover back on and bring the sauce to a low boil. Let it simmer 5 minutes..
- Serve the Pork Chops and Sauce/Grave over your choice of Egg Noodles or Rice..
Take these Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops recipe suggestions and also use them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent place to try brand-new points with the best aid.
If you find this Stroganoff Smothered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.