If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the concept of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, however with today's hectic schedules, it can be more challenging than ever before to find the time to place one with each other. Fortunately, aid is out there, the Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling recipe and guidance in this post will assist you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To cook Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling
- You need to prepare 1 3/4 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 cup of cold apple butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Plus the tanginess of the cream cheese cuts the sweetness a bit, so it's not overly sweet like other frostings can be. This frosting recipe is only four ingredients, plus the pinch. Cream cheese whipped cream makes my heart sing. It's the perfect topping or filling for cakes and cupcakes, and makes the most amazing fruit dip.
Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling instructions
- In a large bowl Beat cream until it starts to thicken, add sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt , beat until it just begins to hold soft peaks.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese with apple butter until smooth.
- Add cream cheese / apple butter mixture to whipped cream.
- Beat in just until blended and thickened.
- This frosting / filling is a light creamy frosting, perfect when you want a mild apple flavor to cakes, brownies, bars cookie or as a fruit dip.
You'll still get a little bit of tang from the cream cheese but as opposed to cream cheese frosting, this is much much more lighter and fluffier. If you over beat the whipped cream, you'll end up with butter. You can make this frosting in one bowl. Not a fan of traditional buttercream? This whipped cream frosting recipe is for you!
Take these Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling recipe concepts and also utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic location to try brand-new points with the ideal aid.
If you find this Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting /Filling recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.