If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the idea of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, but with today's busy schedules, it can be more difficult than ever to discover the time to place one with each other. Luckily, aid is around, the Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos recipe and recommendations in this short article will assist you assembled well balanced meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos
- Provide 1 dozen of hardboiled large eggs, peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo (about 4 ounces, more as needed) I used Dukes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish (or use dill relish).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each of salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of diced Jalapenos (more or less).
- Use 1/2 cup of cooked, crumbled bacon (about 4 slices).
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of minced onion.
- Provide of Paprika for garnish.
- Use of Parsley flakes for garnish.
Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos instructions
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl. Place the egg white halves on a platter or serving dish, set aside. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and break them up.
- Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, and yellow mustard to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Add your seasonings and taste mixture. Add more of any seasoning, if needed. NOTE: The bacon will add salt to the eggs so go easy on the salt or omit it!.
- Mix in the jalapenos, bacon, and onion. Blend well. Taste for flavor. NOTE: if mixture is too stiff, add a tiny bit more mayo, or, a tablespoon of pickle juice until you get a good consistency, NOT TOO THIN!.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika or parsley flakes and chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: You are free to add or omit anything you want in this recipe. Nothing is written in stone. Play around with it and make it your own. Enjoy!.
Food preparation is a kind of art as well as it requires time and practice to equal experience and also proficiency in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation as well as additionally many different sorts of food from different societies. Use what you have actually seen from Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos recipe it will certainly help you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.