Looking for the perfect Spicy Baked Karela recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baked Karela recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are several types of cooking that you could learn. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can simply attempt to understand the art of cooking excellent meals within your home. Several tasks in the work environment employ cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that also look after cooks. We hope this Spicy Baked Karela recipe can help make you a much better chef.
To cook Spicy Baked Karela you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Spicy Baked Karela
- Use 2-3 of medium size karela (bitter melon).
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of red chili powder.
- You need to prepare pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vinegar.
Karelas have many health benefits including a home remedy for diabetes. Pavakka Theeyal Recipe - Spicy & Tangy Karela In Tamarind Gravy. Pavakka Theeyal is a Kerala Style Bitter Gourd Curry which you can make for your everyday lunch/dinner. Karela (bitter gourd) is generally not liked by people because of its bitter taste, but trying this Bharwan Karela recipe might change your mind.
Spicy Baked Karela instructions
- Cut karelas into thick roundels. Wash & pat dry. In a bowl, mix together salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and vinegar..
- Rub this spice paste all over karela pieces & keep aside for 5-10 min..
- Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 min. at 200 degrees C. by flipping it over midway..
- Enjoy with hot steamed rice with green chilies & a drizzle of some ghee..
This easy-to-make side dish recipe is cooked using simple. Punjabi bharwan karela recipe - a mouth watering dish that is wonderfully spicy and delicious. Karela also referred to as bitter gourd, bitter melon or bitter squash is the most disliked vegetable. Spicy Baked Beans. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spicy Korean Chicken. featured in Fried Chicken from Around the World.
Since you have reviewed the Spicy Baked Karela recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Spicy Baked Karela recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.