If you're looking for Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are several types of cooking that you can discover. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Lots of jobs in the workplace employ cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that likewise supervise chefs. We hope this Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
To cook Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw you need 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts.
- You need of salt (to taste).
- Provide of pepper (to taste).
- You need to prepare 1 TBsp of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of lime juice (divided).
- Provide 4 of ripe avocados.
- Use 1 bunch of cilantro (chopped).
- Provide 1 Tsp of kosher salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of small jicama (diced).
- Prepare 1 of mango (diced).
- Provide 4 of dollops sour cream.
- Use 8 tsp of shredded Monterey cheese.
- Prepare 4 of burrito sized tortillas.
- Use 2 of Fresno peppers (divided).
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice. Jicama stands in for cabbage in the slaw topping for these homemade chicken mole tacos. Its crunch complements the juicy mango without getting soggy. Chicken Mole Tacos with Mango-Jicama Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw instructions
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a small amount of lime juice..
- Grill the chicken until done, about 11 minutes per side. (I used a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.).
- While the chicken is grilling, prep the rest of the burrito fillings..
- Peel and dice the Jicama and place in a medium bowl..
- Locate the eye of the mango (little spot where the fruit used to connect to the rest of the plant) and slice to either side along it; this will give you the most fruit while avoiding the pit. Make a grid by cross-cutting the mango pieces, scoop them out with a spoon, and add to the Jicama..
- Rinse and dice the cilantro; add a handful to the mango and Jicama..
- Add about 1/4 cup lime juice to the mix and stir to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Slice and remove the avocado flesh and add to a small bowl..
- Finely dice the Fresno peppers and discard the ribs and seeds. Add to the bowl..
- Add cilantro to bowl..
- Add some lime juice to the bowl..
- Add salt to the bowl and mix to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Remove the chicken and let rest 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, layout the tortillas..
- Add the avocado mix to each tortilla..
- When complete, add chicken on top of avocado spread..
- Top chicken with cheese..
- Top cheese with Jicama Mango Slaw..
- Add sour cream to the burrito and roll to close..
- Add burrito to the grill for about 2 minutes per side and serve hot..
Mango jicama slaw is really quick and easy to make but so delicious. Great on top of tacos or as a side salad. This mango jicama slaw is really quick and easy to make. It doesn't have many ingredients, but the fantastic fresh flavors are so tasty. Add the lamb, turning to coat.
Now that you have reviewed the Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw recipe, and you have the expertise that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.