Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy recipe. You can cook golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy:
- Get of Potatoes.
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Provide As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Meat squares.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of peanut oil to fry squares.
- You need of Beef scramble.
- Use 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Get 2 of large leeks.
- Get 1 cup of celery sliced.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 tablespoons of heaping minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
Steps to make Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy:
- Wash the leeks and celery very well. I am not exaggerating to say I washed out a 1/2 cup of sand. Slice the leeks and celery. Set aside..
- Cube the potatoes cover with water add the salt. Boil till fork tender. Pour out all but a cup of the water. Add 1/2 stick of butter, Worcestershire sauce, and powdered milk..
- Stir and mash the potatoes if more water is needed add a bit at a time. Press the ground beef flat. Adding salt and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Cut the meat sheet into small squares break apart and fry each little square..
- Turn as needed and set on a plate do this in batches..
- Take the 1/2 pound of ground beef for scrambling add to the pan you fried the little squares. Add the leeks, garlic and celery..
- Sauté till leeks and celery are tender. When tender add the dehydrated onions. Stir in the onions and then add the tablespoon of butter..
- When the butter melts add the flour. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Add the spices and beef broth stirring occasionally until it thickens..
- Add the meat squares and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes in a bowl form a crater and fill with the gravy beef squares. Serve I hope you!!!.
If you find this Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.