Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy turkey tetrazzini recipe. To cook healthy turkey tetrazzini you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Prepare 8 oz of thin spaghetti.
- Take 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 cup of turkey broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Get 8 oz of low-fat yogurt.
- Provide 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Cook spaghetti following directions. Drain..
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil in skillet, 5 min. Remove. Add remaining oil to skillet, blend in flour, salt and pepper smoothly. Gradually stir in turkey broth. Cook, stirring, I until thickened. Remove from heat. Add sherry. Stir 1/2 cup hot mixture into yogurt. Stir yogurt mixture into skillet..
- Add mushrooms, sauce, turkey and half the Parmesan to spaghetti. Spread in 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4- inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in oven at 425 for 20-25 min, or until bubbly..
An easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite. Cooked turkey is combined with mushrooms, celery soup and sour cream, then baked in a dish with noodles. Cheesy tetrazzini becomes healthy in the hands of healthy-eating guru Joy Bauer. Fatty beef is replaced with lean turkey, then mixed with mushrooms, red peppers and spinach, and bound together. Looking for a turkey tetrazzini recipe that everyone can enjoy?
If you find this Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.