Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey tetrazzini recipe. To cook turkey tetrazzini you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Bit of dry sherry or vermouth; however, I prefer sweet vermouth… When adding as much as one desires, decrease the amount of chicken broth….
- You need 3/4 cup of half & half.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide of Chopped parsley as desired.
- Provide to taste of Ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated or shredded.
- Use of Grated carrots and/or peas, as desired.
- You need of Cubed turkey, as desired.
- Prepare of Cooked spaghetti.
Instructions to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large saucepan. Add flour/broth mixture till thickens. Add half & half and spices stirring. Add cheese and sherry. Remove from heat immediately when just right and add parsley. Mix in just the right amount of turkey and spaghetti..
- Spread in glass baking dish and refrigerate till ready to bake.
- Put dish in oven and the warm oven to 350°F. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then uncover and add some cheese for topping and bake for another 15-30 minutes..
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the leftover turkey, the olives, the peas, the bacon, and the cheeses. Stir to combine, adding salt and pepper as needed. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir it to combine. Splash in more broth as needed; you want the mixture to have a little extra moisture since it will cook off in the oven.
If you find this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.