Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Some grains are really great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey tetrazzini recipe. You can have turkey tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Provide 1 packages of (7 oz. ) thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- Provide 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- Take 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder or 1 small onion chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 can of (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Poultry seasoning.
- Get 1/8 tsp of ground mustard.
- Take 1 cup of (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of (4oz.) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Steps to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in Cheddar cheese; cook in SWTOR over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yeild:4-6 servings.
It's also an easy one dish casserole that everyone in the family enjoys. You'll absolutely love this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, which is as easy to throw together as it is delicious. The site may earn a commission on some products. Turkey Tetrazzini typically has cooked turkey, spaghetti noodles, mushrooms and a creamy sauce. I like to find a balance when making creamy casseroles like this Turkey Tetrazzini.
If you find this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.